Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I like holidays that are genuine... and Thanksgiving is one of those Holidays. Who doesn't like to eat good food with good people? I've had some pretty creative Thanksgivings since leaving home and this year was no exception. Scott and I went to 4 different grocery stores looking for turkey, canned yam, cranberry and stuffing... as we suspected, it was no where to be found. Nevertheless we had a great little feast that really hit the spot. Brats, ham, mashed potatoes, cranberries and red wine. Umai! We also bought a baguette but when I cut into it there was caramel spread on the inside- surprise! Heh, that will be desert I guess. We had to buy a wine key for the wine and the corkscrew BROKE OFF in the CORK!! Haha... Luckily Scott is handy with scissors. Once I'm out of the food coma, I might even venture out in search of Pumpkin Pie.


Thanksgiving dinner
He'll lick the bowl clean later...
Mmm! Hungry!!
Ze Wine
One of the rare times we bothered to use the table!
Haha... ooooh well.
"Cranberry America"
Aaahhh.
ZZzzzzz

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving guys! :)

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! Happy GoBbLe GoBbLe...<3 u guyzzzzz!!!! Japandrea- Like the bow.... Oscotta- Like the shirt....is that new?

Post a Comment